]Tatsumi is the main protagonist of Akame Ga Kill!, Tatsumi Ga Kill!, Tatsumi Ga Shinryaku!, Ordo Ga Kill!, and Superior Order Ga Kill!. A young fighter who had set out along with two childhood friends to make a name for himself and earn money for his village, Tatsumi is a kindhearted person who wants everyone to live happily, but has no problem with becoming violent if his friends or his ideals are threatened.
After learning of the corruption and evil of the Empire and discovering the deaths of his friends, Tatsumi was invited to join Night Raid, a group of assassins that are affiliated with the Revolutionary Army currently at war with the Empire. He eventually accepts the invitation and slowly begins to accept his new life and trade, while still grieving over the loss of his friends and beginning to learn about his new ones. He fought against the Emperor using Shikoutazer to finally bring down the corrupt empire that had caused people to suffer. At the last moment, he used his body to stop the Supreme Teigu to protect the people and slowly died in Akame's arms, breaking his promise with her. From there, he became the one who brought the end to an entire era.
After his revival by Fortuna, he protected the New Kingdom ruled by the new queen, taking jobs from time to time as well as adventuring to new places, meeting new allies, and experiencing new majorities. One of them was the discovery of the counterparts of the Teigu known as Jigu from the Jigu Empire in another continent, which were planning to oppose and take over the Danger Land as their territory. He used to be the owner of the Teigu Incursio until he was fused with it and became a human-dragon. He had sworn to use this opportunity to take down the Jigu Empire in its entirety. He formed strong allies into a single group know as the Terminators, a reminiscent to Night Raid, to fight back against the Empire. At the end of the fight against the current Emperor, Incursio's influence had increased drastically and Tatsumi was consumed. His body has become a dragon, but his mind remains.
[File:https://akamegakill.fandom.com/wiki/File:Tatsumi_main.PNG%7Cthumb%7C250px] Tatsumi is a young man of average height with green eyes and medium length brown hair with a cowlick that falls with its weight. He used to wear a white, high collar jacket over a tan sweater vest, a pair of black pants, brown gloves and combat boots, but later changes his outfit and now has a more traditional white assassin jacket over a slim purple hoodie and a black base layer shirt with black jeans. On his back, he carries Incursio's key, a short sword with a chain-link tassel at the hilt, in its sheath.Having been trained in the way of the sword and hand-to-hand combat since he was young, Tatsumi has had a fairly lean muscular physique. After training for one month while the Night Raid base was being relocated, he seems to have bulked up enough for Esdeath to notice and comment upon the change.
[File:]Due to having fused with Incursio, Tatsumi has slowly begun to take on the physical qualities of its design motif Tyrant. After its evolution, he sported a single red eye with cross slit pupil at the center, with the cowlick having disappeared entirely. After having invoked it a second time, Tatsumi has degraded further into a more draconian form. The right side of his face now sporting a more scaly reptilian appearance with a massive horn jutting out the top back of his head, with his right hand taking on similar features sporting tusk-like fingernails and segmented skin plates. Upon using it a third time, a pair of horns have sprouted from both sides of Tatsumi's head along with his hands gaining more reptilian features.
[File:]And once Tatsumi was finally consumed by Incursio, his body changed to host Incursio's soul. Tatsumi changes into a massive dragon, becoming the size of a building. Unlike Incursio's original body, Tatsumi's form as a dragon is smaller, possesses wings, and has more red eyes. It is no longer possible to distinguish Tatsumi from a Danger Beast.
Tatsumi gives off a kind, generous, level-headed and friendly vibe. He was shown to be a bit arrogant and naive in the early chapters, when in his first appearance he believed he could be given an immediate rank of Captain in the armed forces. He displays great displeasure of killing unless provoked as shown from finding his friends tortured to death. He shows great admiration for Bulat, though he doesn't agree to Bulat's displays of affection. Overall, he displays great comradeship and great promise of being a skilled fighter. Close to the start of the manga, his affection spreads even to his enemies, giving him a liability. However, with experience, he has learned to show affection for his friends, but none to his enemies. He is capable of great rage when provoked by his enemies, making him a formidable opponent.
His personality alters slightly as he merges further with his Teigu. While donning the final evolution of Incursio's armour, Tatsumi roars at the sky and momentarily acts in a savage manner. Even Tatsumi himself states that he can sense his mind slipping, becoming something else.
And though remembering Bulat allowed Tatsumi to remain the same person until Shikoutazer's defeat, once the battle was over Tatsumi was finally consumed by Incursio and his body became its new host.
Once consumed, he took on all personality traits of Tyrant, but returned to his normal self once he overpowered the dragon's soul, with the combined forces of his never wavering will to survive and rising rage during his mental battle. Despite now possessing a Danger Beast's body, his mind remains intact.
When Tatsumi becomes the king of Monsters after defeating Ra'lo, he does not attack the other Beasts who followed Ra'lo and instead spares them when they swear their allegiance to him. During his rule, Tatsumi works to keep his fellow Beasts from causing chaos and submit some who defy him, like Tiamat. He also starts to care for the well-being of the other humans and seeks the balance between both kinds, as evidenced by Tatsumi keeping the other Beasts from attacking major human settlements. However, he also attacked some Beasts traffickers that were trying to capture a horde of Flying Death. Ultimately, he orders all the Beasts that he rules over to move inside the Danger Land to protect the isolated country, deciding that maintaining all of them under control was too much for him to handle.
In the Modern Era, Tatsumi is an inconspicuous and unobtrusive student, and while his grades are average (on purpose), he possesses a sagacious ability to read the emotions of people around him with pinpoint accuracy and either helps or destroys them. He is well-versed in history as he has quoted many historical figures who are all well known for their intelligence.
He is somewhat socially awkward, as he is terrible at communicating with people and fails at correctly associating with them. As a result, he speaks in a very monotonous way and tends to isolate himself from his peers, not getting involved with social activities. These traits tend to leave an impression on others that he is cunning, uncaring, breezy, and carefree, while also hinting at aloofness, latency, or generally a sense of apathy towards anything besides issues that specifically concern him. That is why some people in his class still finds him to be an enigmatic presence despite having been with him for over a year.
However, he is shown to be capable of sustaining some conversations, though in a somewhat dull and monotonous fashion, as shown in his interactions with classmates. Though he does put more effort in conversing with those he is truly close with and deep down cares for them surreptitiously.
It appears that part of his aloof and standoffish personality stems from his mysterious past (Era of the Corrupted Empire) that he doesn't speak to people about. He gives vague answers about the matter and shows a dislike for people who ask about it, seemingly getting angry after they persistently ask multiple times. In his anger, he is more serious in his tone of speech as shown when he sternly told people not to pry into his personal history.
Sometimes, due to his unforgettable traumatic-similar history as an experienced killer, he has come to see nearly everyone around him as a tool and is intent on achieving his goals. He does not mind manipulating others nor concerning himself with sacrificing a pawn as long as they help obtain what he needs. Because of this mindset and his actions, his is infamous in the Supernatural World abut being a cold-hearted individual that many feared to even be in his presence.
Despite his abilities being leagues above others, he has no hubris but is lackadaisical about them. He is considered to be prideless, honorless, egoless, and has an only wish to defeat his enemies. It is shown that Tatsumi can be very cruel for them, torturing them brutally without remorse to extract information out of them while keeping them alive. He often uses multiple torture methods that he likely copied from Esdeath who unknowingly taught to him indirectly.
In Tatsumi Ga Shinryaku! Season 2, before recollecting his past and original memories, Tatsumi in the Modern Era, had a massive 'love at first sight' one-sided romantic feelings on the goddess of the sun and queen of Shinto Gods, Amaterasu, knowing full well she only has eyes for her brother and husband, Tsukuyomi. At first, Amaterasu and Modern-Tatsumi are close friends, comrades, and their relationship sums as a higher Goddess and lower Hero respectively. When Amaterasu delivered the news of her and Tsukuyomi re-marring to the whole Japanese Pantheon, she unknowingly started neglecting Modern-Tatsumi which causes him to grow distance from Takamagahara. Months after Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi's remarriage and the Tyrant had forced Tatsumi's original self to resurfaced and disappeared from the face of the world, Amaterasu initiated a wide-search party to look for him after being confronted and told the truth by Ame-no-Uzume, the only one Tatsumi shared his secret unrequited love to. When a few years passed by, Tatsumi, now properly learned to used Shub-Niggurath's powers after training with Penumbra Ordo, came back to Earth to warn the Supernatural World about the Deixilexe Gods' invasion to the planet.
By Season 3, after the Deixilexe Pantheon was defeated under the unity of the Earth Gods, Amaterasu, despite shocked by Tatsumi's new cold personality, apologized to him about her abandonment to him and without a regret, decides to confesses to Tatsumi she loves him. He, however, doesn't believe it and coldly and casually rejects her in front of the audience of the Earth Gods. He lies moving on and already have a lover, when in truth, his heart still loves her one-sided and possibly forever and he thinks he can't take another heartbreak nor ready for love again. Amaterasu, however, sees through his lies and heart and determinedly promise to him she will bring him back and win his heart again and unwilling to give up.
While in Nethrum in the Nether, Tatsumi's darker and more dangerous side of himself in his personality had started to worsen after constant suffering in repeating horrifying nightmares which had near-completely corrupted him with evilness. He begins to question himself about his morality, and if he's really doing the right thing or not. He wonders about the people he had previously treated with apathy. After his return, he tries to make up for his tattered relationship with them by thanking and spending time with them. While battling Ouranus, Surtr, Awanagi-no-Mikoto, Mecha-Yudi, Mecha-Vishnu, and a mind-controlled Tiamat, Tatsumi taps into his rage and subconsciously used Little War Horn to overwhelm the six Leaders of the Outer Primevals—to the point where even nearly every single member of deities of the Greco-Roman, Norse, Shinto, Chinese, Hindu, and Mesopotamian Pantheons watching are terrified of him. He was shown to be more prone to aggression when he vows to destroy the ruler of the Outer Pantheon, Azatoth, and avenge his fallen comrades with the help of Shub-Niggurath, something which doesn't seem to disappear towards the end of the series.
After the events of Ordo ga Kill! Season 5, Tatsumi seems to be less impulsive. He has grown a bit tired of the constant dangers and looks forward to living a normal peaceful life as much as possible.
After marrying Āmaria, Tatsumi became loyal to her and completely refused to leave her side while she was pregnant with their daughter. Tatsumi and Āmaria raised her in the Nether, where she is detained and protected as a princess. Tatsumi is also very patient and wise, as his love and patience for Amalia has not diminished, despite traveling frequently and spending most of his time on Earth. As King of Dangerous Beasts and Dragons and Lord of Nethrum, Tatsumi had a strong sense of duty to uphold and be responsible in his position to govern, to authorize, and to rule. He have a philosophy that everyone in the Nether is his family, believing that bonds like genuine relationships are made up of love rather than blood relations.
As a father, Tatsumi is affectionate and very protective, has a very close relationship with his daughter, and warns her of her misconduct as much as praising her achievements. Tatsumi became much more stronger in his post-married time, using his powers to protect his dear family and even sacrificing himself for their harm without hesitation.
To Be Added...
- Human-Tyrant Hybrid Physiology:
- Immense Strength: Tatsumi has shown on numerous occasions to possess a high degree of strength after fusing with Tyrant, enough for him to perform a number of physical feats, among which are freely swinging around the evolved Neuntote, doing the same with a boulder he personally broke, using Incursio with one punch, breaking though a fortress wall by simply running into it. Furthermore, he was capable of battling both Esdeath and Budo, alone, over-powering the two with his sheer physical strength. Furthermore, Tatsumi is able staggered the Shikoutazer with a punch and destroyed it with two hits in his fourth evolution. After a few months of training, Tatsumi has also demonstrated the ability to fight a Basilisk and Death Tagool, both being Super-Class Danger Beasts. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his strength had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; destroying a major god and a large mountain in a single punch, creating an big asteroid-sized crater, splitting a moon in half, and other destructive feats. With his monstrous strength, Tatsumi can cause earthquakes, generate a shockwave with a clap, and land a powerful megaton kick.
- Immense Durability: Tatsumi has proven himself to be incredibly durable and it only increase more after fusing with Incursio. He has managed to take continual, deadly assaults from foes and continue fighting. Such impressive resistance was first shown when a building collapse on him without wearing Incursio. During Night Raid's battle with the Jaegers, Tatsumi tanked Bols' flamethower attacks, where he took powerful hits and continued to fight, and take blows from Esdeath and survive lightning strikes and energy blasts. A true testament to his durability was shown when he caught one of the Shikoutazer's energy blasts with a single hand, and emerged completely unscathed from the explosion that followed the impact. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his durability had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; resistant to nuclear, hydrogen, and atomic bombs, unaffected by a god of destruction, and withstood attacks from a god-king. With his unnatural durability, Tatsumi is highly resistant to nearly everything, have his body fill with adapted and evolved bones and flesh.
- Immense Speed: Tatsumi's speed are impressive, enough for him to close great distances in a blink of an eye and dodge swift attacks. He was fast enough to land a punch on Esdeath, blitzed Cosmina who is hypersonic and dodged Seryu's suicide explosion and bullets while carrying Mine. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his speed had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; being faster than the speed of light, outrun Hermes, and fast enough to nearly break time-space continuum. With his light-speed, Tatsumi can see nearly everything in slow-motion, create afterimages, create a tornado with speed alone, and kills his enemies in an instant invisible speed.
- Immense Agility: Tatsumi's agility, dexterity, balance, and bodily coordination makes him a great warrior for battle. He moves with incredible grace and speed despite his considerable size and body density. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his agility had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; seemingly dodged divine weapons from all sides, outran and defeated Mercury, and effortlessly evade light beams. his super agility, Tatsumi can easily make hyper sharp turns, amplify his balance, and bodily coordination.
- Immense Reflexes: Tatsumi possesses fast reflexes, having been capable of dodging attacks from Akame, Budo and, most recently, attacks from Esdeath. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his reflexes had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; dodged multiple supersonic bullets, catch a small needle, and see his foes next action. With his superhuman reaction speed, Tatsumi can evade range attacks, predict moves, and can react ever than ever.
- Immense Stamina: Tatsumi's advanced musculature produces considerably fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than any normal human being and most other Teigu and Jigu users. His endurance allows him to exercise his maximum capacity for an extremely long period of time without tiring at all. Tatsumi was able to endure the vacuum of space while unconscious. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his stamina had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; fight and defeat Thor without tiring, being unconscious in space, and having a high-speed flight to planet Jupiter from Earth exhaustless. With Tatsumi's god-like stamina, Tatsumi can negate his hunger and tiredness, suppress extreme pains and fatal wounds, and immune to lethargy.
- Immense Endurance: Tatsumi has shown to possess an incredible amount of physical endurance as he is able to survive and keep on fighting multiple Danger Beasts, which consists of two Super Class, five Class 1, and seven Special Class, after being impaled by a large number of thorns all over his body while still being in the effect of a Basilisk's venom. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind his endurance had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; enduring a nuclear/hydrogen/atomic bombs, surviving from a point-blank shot of divine energy blast, and sustain less injuries from the Outer Primevals. With his immeasurable stress tolerance resilience, Tatsumi had adapted and evolved his body and mind which makes him immune to overexertion.
- Immense Roar: As a dragon, Tatsumi is glaringly and unnaturally able to start a roar beyond normal limitations of other dragons as his capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level, making his roar immensely more powerful than any special being, and creating large shockwaves and immense force. During his adult years after being married to Āmaria, to the time when his daughter is at the age of six, Tatsumi's powers behind the force of his roar had enormously increased enough for him to do impossible things such as; made some of his mortal enemies completely deaf, push back Ares and Poseidon, and even move a cliff with just his roar. With his ultra concussive roar, Tatsumi can make one deaf, induce fear, create sonic soundwaves, and even vibrate oxygen and atoms in the air itself.
- Enhanced Senses:
- Enhanced Sight:
- Enhanced Smell: Tatsumi has a very keen sense of smell. Tatsumi could easily distinguish someone as a poor man, rather than a rich one, and their age, from his smell alone. Tatsumi could also track someone via scent, despite the large distance between them.
- Enhanced Hearing: Tatsumi has shown extremely fine hearing, able to hear the voices from way out at sea.
- Enhanced Sixth Sense:
- Presence Concealment:
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his astounding resistance to injury, it is still possible to injure Tatsumi. However, due to his powerful Tyrant hybrid physiology, Tatsumi is able to heal at a rate significantly faster than a normal human and even much faster than most dragons.
- Elemental Breath:
- Fire Breath:
- Sound Wave:
- Scalding Breath:
- Ice Breath:
- Cosmic Breath: Tatsumi is able to generate and manipulate cosmic energy within him in a way that allows him to shape the exhaling of the effect. These shapes can include bursts, streams, spheres, even a mist of it from his mouth.
- Invisibility: Incusio's trump card is the ability to turn the user invisible for a certain amount of time Tatsumi gain this ability when he fuses with the Teigu. Despite invisible by masking the him visually from the naked eye, it does not hide his "presence", allowing skilled opponents to sense him. However, Tatsumi has no problem to this weakness as he can hide his presence from Chalsea's advice.
- Superior Adaptation and Evolution: At the cost of Tatsumi fusing with Incursio, the Tyrant within it slowly take him over until he's completely consumed by it. But the main ability of the Teigu is the power to evolve and adapt while in combat. As Tatsumi fights, Incursio evolves, gaining new abilities to suit his needs. When Tatsumi first used Incursio, it changed shape, becoming less bulky to fit Tatsumi's skinny form. Tatsumi can even force Incursio to evolve in combat, increasing his speed and strength along with granting it resistances to whatever he's fighting.
- Aquatic Adaptation: Tatsumi can survive and adapt to underwater environments, being able to breathe water in lieu of, or along with, a gaseous breathing medium, to swim well and to endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures. He is able to use his senses to perceive normally regardless of the pressure of the water, including ignoring various impurities that would otherwise reduce the visibility.
- Arctic Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to conditions where the climate consists of cold weather, as he possess adjusted breathing capacity, as well as immunity to the cold. Tatsumi in Tyrant form imply the presence of fur, claws, thick skin, blubber and sight adapted to see with more ease in snowstorms and protected from snow-blindness.
- Atmospheric Adaptation: Tatsumi’s lungs acclimatize and breathe in any gaseous mediums, whether hostile or deficient, his lungs also filter away non-gaseous substances such as dust, asbestos, and etc. He can breathe toxic gases instead of oxygen and survive mountain, aerial, or terrene air deficiency, which are among the longest and most painful deaths the average human can suffer.
- Desert Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to desert conditions, including both hot and cold deserts, with the capability to go longer without water or food and to use it more efficiently, including reduced need for sustenance, skin or body systems which better deal with heat, reducing its intake, tolerating it, or getting rid of it, and the cold of deserts as well as the ever-present sand, and perhaps coloration close to the color of the desert environment.
- Nocturnal Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to dark environments, especially nighttime conditions, with a circadian cycle programmed for nighttime activity, heightened senses to compensate the absence of light, and perhaps darker coloration. This proves his lethal ability to being an assassin.
- Silence Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to environments that have no sound whatsoever, which proves his mastery of being an assassin.
- Rocky Terrain Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to rocky terrains and environments which allows him to be very adept to climbing mountains with no difficulty.
- Subterranean Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to underground, stuffy, low-light terrene conditions like caves and tunnels with senses, endurance and breathing adapted for such.
- Volcanic Adaptation: Tatsumi is able to survive and adapt to volcanic fields with dormant, active and dead volcanoes. He is able to deal with extreme temperatures, noxious gasses, hazardous terrain and various side-effects of eruptions such as super-heated gases, lava, flying rocks, and etc.
- Warped Structure Adaptation: Tatsumi can adapt to warped structures and surfaces, such as looped path ways, being on upside-down structures such as ceilings, twisting passage ways, irregularly shaped tight spaces, extremely bumpy surfaces and the like.
- Underwater Breathing:
- Digging and Burrowing:
- Scale Manifestation:
- Wing Manifestation:
- Tail Manifestation:
- Incursio Armors Manifestation:
- Divinity Resistance:
- Pressure Resistance:
- Weather Immunity: Tatsumi is unaffected by the weather no matter how strong it is, which includes wind, rain, temperature, electricity, fog, and others. His senses, movement or any actions are not affected by weather in any way.
- Temperature Immunity: Tatsumi is extremely resistant to all types of temperature-based attacks, and being able to continuously adapt and evolve, he gained complete immunity. When he was hit by a huge, spherical blast of flame expecting to be incinerated. Tatsumi remained standing completely unharmed. Despite being completely frozen in a block of ice, he was able to instantly shatter the ice and free himself, completely unfazed. Tatsumi is also capable of submerging himself in lava with no trouble, viewing it as a mere hot tub. Even inside the sun, the hottest flames that can instantly vaporize demigods like Hercules, Tatsumi have no slight trouble flying across inside the star.
- Dragon Divinity:
- Dragon Aura Generation:
- Divine Dragon Aura:
- Impossible State Survival: Tatsumi can remain alive even when stuck in a state where death is unavoidable, such as being transformed from his natural state into something like an inanimate object. His life-force and consciousness will not only remain active but is even be able to move and act on his own, even when it should be physically impossible.
- Longevity: Tatsumi, like all other Dragons, is not truly immortal. It is possible to kill a dragon and other beings. More accurately, dragons are extremely long-lived beings, Tatsumi ages at a pace far slower than any normal human being, which one can mistake him being an ageless immortal.
- Draconian Force Manipulation:
- Dragon Power Link:
- Dragon Empathy:
- Dragon Energy Manipulation:
- Dragon Energy Generation:
- Dragon Energy Blasts:
- Dragon Energy Constructs:
- Dragon Power Absorption:
- Dragon-Fire Manipulation:
- Dragon-Fire Generation:
- Dragon-Fire Blasts:
- Dragon-Fire Teleportation:
- Inextinguishable Fire Creation:
- Healing Fire Generation:
- S.O.B.B. Power Link:
- Danger Beast Lordship:
- Powers via Nagusame:
- Shadow Manipulation:
- Pocket Dimension Link:
- Magic Mastery: Out of every being of magic-users across the universe and beyond, Tatsumi possesses an extremely high level of above mastery over magic, making him one of the strongest magic-users in existence on one of the highest magic ranking known as Great Primordial level. With the help of Shub-Niggurath, Tatsumi's powers are only amplified permanently, making him more stronger. After secluding and training magic with ancient books of magic over the centuries, Tatsumi gained near unfathomable level of arcane-like cosmically celestial power. He attained power he have not realized existed, his cosmic awareness strengthen, allowing him to sense, see, and communicate with cosmic beings. After reaching his full magical potential, Tatsumi has the power to destroyed a whole universe, with leaving his the only one remain due to his power. Even nigh-omnipotent beings acknowledged Tatsumi's powers, as they are completely shocked and surprised at him being able to defend a galaxy-sized explosion of energy with no ill effect. This indicates that Tatsumi truly is one of the most powerful magic-user in the whole existence.
- Cosmic Awareness:
- Alchemy Mastery:
- Celestial Magic: Tatsumi is able to shape and manipulate Celestial Magic, a lost and nearly forgotten type of magic, forming tangible constructs of energy, such as weapons or shields, as well as cast spells by writing specific formations with the fiery energy sometimes aiding by incantations. His magic is primarily composed of similar to golden-yellow energy as Arcane Magic, but mixed with multi-colored cosmic colors like blue, green, and red hues. At first, Tatsumi had average control over this power, however, upon studying ancient cosmic magic books, Tatsumi gained more experience in the control of his magic.
- Energy Generation: Tatsumi can use Celestial magic to generate and release cosmic-colored energy around him, using for multiple things, mainly entertainment purposes.
- Energy Projection: Tatsumi is capable to release and project powerful energy blasts of various shapes and intensities, such as bolts, beams, bursts and waves, that can knock, destroy, slice, and annihilate his targets. Tatsumi has shown that his energy blasts can knock out powerful races like god-like beings as well as primordials. This ability becomes the most frequently he uses in almost every fight.
- Energy Transformation: Tatsumi was able to use the gigantic-sized explosion of energy that he manipulated to counteract the power of destruction released by Shiva.
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Tatsumi can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of his own cosmic energy from his magic, allowing him to strike, push, pull or blow away his targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. This energy manifests in any shape or form, outlining his telekinetic spheres of influence, as the energy is visible in a cosmic colors. When his energy hits a target, he can use his telekinesis to inflict further damage. Significant focus can amplify Tatsumi’s power which he uses to take advantage by often always being tranquil in combat. Tatsumi proved himself capable of destroying divine artifacts, which should be impossible for mortals. He could also use his energy streams to enhance the powers behind his attacks.
- Celestial Combat: Tatsumi is able to utilize various miniature celestial bodies such as galaxies, planets, and mainly stars with his physical combat, granting him both vast power and flexibility to use several different powers. While this makes him extremely powerful, it also is difficult to control with fine precision.
- Astrology: Tatsumi, along with his Celestial magic, learns Astrology, a mystical practice that deals with the use of ethereal energy from a certain Universal concept. While Alchemy deals with the elements, and Theurgy deals with spirits, Astrology deals with the theorized "bond" that astronomical phenomena shares with human life. Astrologers have used this to foresee certain events in human life.
- Spell Casting: By utilizing magic, Tatsumi can cast various spells as long as he has practiced them prior to the casting. Depending on the spell itself, Tatsumi will or will not cast incantations.
- Portal Creation: Since being a mid-level magic-user, Tatsumi is able to open portals that lead to different locations, gaining the ability to both move across the material, main, mortal world and, being more powerful, to other parts of the Multiverse. Tatsumi can teleport others at great speeds, as well as rapidly open portals. In addition, he can make portals small enough to reach through and grab things, Tatsumi is also able to conjure portals cooperatively with others. There seem to be no limits to the distance Tatsumi can reach with this power.
- Rune Magic: Tatsumi's secondary magic allows him of using rune magic, a form of magic that uses runestones, a type of raised stone with a runic inscription, as a conduit. Tatsumi’s magical capabilities vary on the runestones he use as each one is capable of a different type of magic, depending on the runes he is inscribed with. Unlike most Runic users, Tatsumi's rune magic can be compare to that of ancient and as powerful as the gods.
- Dimensional Magic: Tatsumi is able to perform a type of magic that can control geometric settings in dimensions and manipulate the amount of space in a particular place. After his training at Nethrum'navo, Tatsumi is able to manipulate Dimensional Magic within any parallel realities with ease. Additionally, Tatsumi is also capable of conjuring a construct of Dimensions in the form of solidified energies that can act as weapons or shields. As well can warp space within Dimensions.
- Dimensional Travel: By opening a portal or creating a split in space, Tatsumi can travel between different dimensions of the Multiverse, crossing over different planes of existence or traveling across various forms of reality. Furthermore, Tatsumi can forcibly transport others to another dimension, and later retrieve them.
- Dimensional Warping: Tatsumi have demonstrated being able to manifesting gateways into Dimensions that can occupy large amounts of space, His momentum was enhanced to the point that he can easily send someone flying with his strikes. He also displayed being able to counter a shockwave from warping of reality and even repel it also by slamming his hand to the ground and summoning a shockwave of his own.
- Nether Dimension Magic:
- Nether Manipulation:
- Netherworld Lordship:
- Realm Leadership: Tatsumi rules over Nethrum'navo.
- Nether Generation:
- Nether Solidification:
- Nether Energy Manipulation:
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation:
- Nether Power-Link:
- Nether Empowerment:
- Netherworld Lordship:
- Reality Warping:
- Nothingness Manipulation:
- Nether Manipulation:
- Elemental Magic:
- Wind Manipulation:
- Water Manipulation:
- Fire Manipulation:
- Light Manipulation:
- Elemental Generation:
- Illusion Magic: Tatsumi can generate fake images used to create illusions. He have used this ability to either make decoys of himself or another person or to project himself into another location to speak to someone, similarly to astral projection. Tatsumi is also able to use illusions to alter his appearance, usually altering his armor and clothes into others to blend in, as well as disguising his weapons as invisible. Tatsumi's illusions could also allow him to mesmerize people with visions, forcing them to see their memories.
- Holographic Projection: Tatsumi can generate and project holograms, fully three-dimensional images generally composed of light. As such, they normally are based on sight and potentially also sound, but normally have no effect to other senses or true physical presence, meaning that most holograms can only sensorially interact with their environment.
- Physical Illusion Projection: Tatsumi can create illusions powerful enough to cause physical effects to appear on the target. Such illusions can even be realistic enough to physically interact with and effect the surrounding environment as well as his target.
- Abjuration: Tatsumi can manipulate Celestial magic or cast spells which can grant protection of various kinds, healing, prevent other beings from entering an area, force armor, purification and force fields.
- Force-Field Generation: Tatsumi is able to create highly durable barriers of Celestial energy that he can shape and manipulate as needed. He can use it to grab and break apart targets, protect others from enemy fire, contain a target or to cover and deflect attacks from enemies. Like any physical barriers, the barrier could be broken with extreme brute force, or great magic attacks. During his time as using this, Tatsumi learned to project his energy around himself, constructing a close-to-the-body energy armor to protect himself from extreme impacts, such as falls from great heights or blows from superhumanly strong combatants, increasing his durability to a significant degree.
- Physical Augmentation: Tatsumi is able to cast a physical enhancing Protection Spells to protect aliies by giving them an extra layer of armor as well as shields made of magic and even incorporates their weapons. He was also able to cast several protection spells around all of them within a limited area. Besides protecting the users, this Protection Spell also enhanced all their physical attributes to incredible superhuman levels, numerous times greater than they already were.
- Weapon Augmentation: Tatsumi is able to cast a weapon enhancing Spells to protect aliies by giving them an extra layer of armor as well as shields made of magic and even incorporates their weapons. He was also able to cast several protection spells around all of them within a limited area. The protection spell also incorporated the weapons that they used, enhancing their offensive, defensive capabilities and durability tremendously, likely hundreds of times greater than they already were.
- Divination: Tatsumi can employ divination, a method of reading the future, the present and the past and provide help to a problem at hand by using an occultic, standardized process or ritual. Divination allows one to can communicate with the supernatural (gods, demons, spirits, nymphs, divinities) or by reading certain patterns.
- Clairvoyance: Tatsumi can acquire information using sight outside the normal range of detection about an object, person, location, or physical event. Usually, he can also do so without the aid of his vision, allowing him to act when he are unable to use his eyes. He would be able to detect beings normally completely undetectable, such as spiritual and psychic beings. Additionally, he can perceive sights and visual sensations from other dimensions and from past events, future events, or locations that are currently outside the range of normal human senses or vision. This also means that he can receive visual sensations, itchy eyes, crying eyes, rolling eyes, sharper vision, rapid blinking, blurry vision, blindness, from things outside the normal range of perception.
- Magic Detection: Tatsumi can sense the presence of magic energies and gain detailed understanding about the magical energies he is sensing, including the amount of magic energies whether they are hidden.
- Enchantment: A large portion of the spells in Tatsumi's possession are enchantments, which allow him to attach his magic power to someone or something, including himself, to boost their natural parameters. Not only being capable of such a feat makes Tatsumi an "Enchanter", but also shows him great mastery of such magic, enough to classifies him as a Great-Grand Enchanter. It has been noted that Tatsumi's aptitude for enchantments is exceptionally great, with him being able to cast enchantments on a level comparable to a Prime Enchanter's. This makes Tatsumi one of the strongest enchanter in his native universe.
- Magical Telepathy: Unlike most telepaths, Tatsumi's average use of this ability is through magic. Tatsumi use this to talk mentally with other people, even far away. Tatsumi can scan a person's brain and finds any information he needs, including memories.
- Quality Enhancement: Tatsumi can increase the quality of target, whether organic or inorganic, including himself. He did this by increasing the sharpness and the durability of an item, and giving living beings a enhanced and peak condition.
- Astral Projection: As a high-level magic-user, Tatumi is able to project his astral form without losing consciousness of his physical self unlike traditional astral projection.
- Conjuration: Tatsumi can bring forth items. equipment, and weapons by creating or manifesting them in any particular way to do the bidding of the conjurer. In traditions and most contemporary usages, it refers to a magical act of invoking their conjuration subject by using incantations or charms to cast magical spells to bring the creation forth. Tatsumi can also, in alternative use, summon any form of creatures, magical monsters, demons, spirits, deities, and elements.
- Necromancy: Using this power, Tatsumi has the ability to perform necromancy, which allows him to revive and control a deceased person. He is able to reanimate hundreds of corpses at a time, which allowed him to determine how much a corpse could behave like its former self. However, corpses revived under Tatsumi's control may only exist for a limited time unless they possess a driving force or due to his magic power. Furthermore, if he is defeated, corpses under his control will cease functioning.
- Telekinesis: Tatsumi has the ability to move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using his magic energy in a remote manner without the need for his energy to first be projected from him. Tatsumi uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing him to fully control matter and energy.
- Teleportation: Tatsumi can teleport; moving instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between or transfer matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. When Tatsumi teleport, he leaves traces of Celestial energy filled with cosmic colors.
- Transmutation: Tatsumi has showcased the ability to alter and convert an object through molecules into another of his choosing using magic. His use in Transmutation along with his Alchemy skills grew much more powerful than mastery, into the ultimate level when Shub-Niggurath and Tatsumi bonded.
- Chi Manipulation: As a mater martial artist, Tatsumi is more advancedly at using his chi for various purposes.
- Chi Generation: Tatsumi can use chi to generate and release yellow life-force energy around him, using for multiple things, mainly entertainment purposes.
- Chi Projection: Tatsumi use his chi to emit and project attacking energy wave, blast, blade, and etc.
- Chi Concealment: Tatsumi can hide his his own chi to hide his full battle potential and to avoid being detected by enemies.
- Chi Healing: Tatsumi can use his chi to heal injuries of himself and other beings regardless if the injuries is external, internal, minor, or major.
- Chi Aura: Tatsumi can surround himself with Chi energy, a physical representation of the body's latent energy. He can also propelling his own body in any direction and augment his powers.
- Power Refinement: Tatsumi can refine his abilities and powers in chi, allowing his to rewrite its attributes, strengths, weaknesses, damage, capabilities, traits, etc, customizing his powers to deal with problems he encounter and to simply refine his powers to a greater level.
- Internal Bodily Cleansing: Tatsumi can cleanse himself and others of any impurities within their physical bodies, such as mainly poison, narcotics, radiation, and others. This applies only to said impurities and does not extend to healing any actual wounds. His control is of such a level that he was able to remove residual traces of different kinds of heavy poisons out of his own body easily.
- Chi Empowerment: Tatsumi, through contact with chi, become augmented stronger, faster, more durable, and unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers.
- Partial Outer God Physiology: After hosting the Outer Goddess Shub-Niggurath, Tatsumi's body, mind, soul, and DNA had nearly all transformed into that of an Outer god, and despite being partial, the power Tatsumi holds in stronger than most Outer gods as it came from an old mother Shub-Niggurath, making him of transcended levels. Outer gods are normally of lesser beings compared to their leader Azathoth being way above them, which is a common archetype in all Outer Gods. However, both half-Outer god and Adaptation Evolving Dragon as one is the direct opposite of this notion. Unlike most Outer Gods, Tatsumi would be an Outer god with a scale advanced enough to compare with the Azathoth himself, being as powerful or even surpassing the founder of the Outer Gods.
- Immense Physical Augmentation: Tatsumi's physical abilities are glaringly, obviously, and super physically superior over other beings in his universe because his capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making him immensely stronger, faster, and more durable than even divine beings can achieve by seemingly any method of training.
- Immense Mental Augmentation:
- Samsara Manipulation: Tatsumi has the ability to control samsara, the wheel of life and death, which manipulates the cycle of birth, life, death, rebirth and the effects time has on living beings.
- Biological Manipulation: Tatsumi is capable of controlling the biological structure of his own and other being's bodies down to the genetic level. He can produce bio-molecular energy at will to affect organic matter he touches. This allows him to heal physical damage done to his body or the bodies of others, reactivate suppressed abilities, repair cerebral functions, and alter the composition of his own molecules in certain ways.
- Evolution Manipulation: Tatsumi can manipulate the evolution of species and individuals, not including himself, as he can willingly evolve on his own. Advancing or decreasing evolutionary steps shifting his abilities to create new species as well. He is able to grant superpowers, especially those related to expanding the normal abilities of the species, remove the existing powers or granting the species a potential to gain powers.
- Milk Generation: Tatsumi can generate any type of drinkable milk which can be used for two uses, in battle and in home. The liquid milk can cause damage to enemies, even while Tatsumi is distracted. Tatsumi use this ability often to feed human children and even monster offspring while taking care of them. As the power comes from a powerful primordial-level Mother Goddess, the milk Tatsumi generates are healthy nutrition, very tasty, creamy, and rich, which makes it the ultimate beverage for the sick and weary. Tatsumi can also manipulates the milk he generates to a certain degree, by making it undrinkable for humans, which one can mistake it as expired.
- Biological Absorption:
- Cell Manipulation: Tatsumi can shape and manipulate the cells of any sort of organism, including the functions of the cells in that organism. He can help to circulate oxygen in the body, make cells heal any sort of wounds, and fight off diseases. He used this ability to regrow his lost limbs which allows him to survive without his heart or his brain.
- Biological Storage: Tatsumi has a somewhat infinite space pocket dimension inside of his own body which Tatsumi uses his tentacles to absorb objects and weapons to store inside the compartment. The exact limits to how much he can absorb are unknown, except one limitation that he must physically touch the object that he is absorbing with his extended tentacles and cover it whole before retracting them, to then release said stored matter in whole.
- Life-Force Manipulation: With the power of Shub-Niggurath, Tatsumi demonstrated the ability to control, manipulate and absorb the life-forces of other living creatures. He can control his own personal life-force that dwells within him, allowing him to achieve untold power and great abilities considered to be beyond that of being who even has great mastery of this power.
- Life Mastery: Tatsumi possess mastery over any or all forms of life, including humans, animals, plants, monsters, and others, being able to create, control and erase any form of life from existence having dominance over all the life he bring into existence. With such mastery over life, he can revive extinct creatures, give life to mythological ones and even bring life even to dead planet. Due to the domination of this power, Tatsumi can command all life he created and bend it to his will.
- Life Creation: Tatsumi is able to create living beings or matter using several different ways, these beings can either be completely unique or original, modified nor evolved versions of already existing ones or simply normal beings without any major modifications.
- Immortality Bestowal:
- Immortal Removal:
- Life Mastery: Tatsumi possess mastery over any or all forms of life, including humans, animals, plants, monsters, and others, being able to create, control and erase any form of life from existence having dominance over all the life he bring into existence. With such mastery over life, he can revive extinct creatures, give life to mythological ones and even bring life even to dead planet. Due to the domination of this power, Tatsumi can command all life he created and bend it to his will.
- Tentacle Manifestation: Tatsumi's first ability from Shub-Niggurath was shown to produce multiple super-durable, spiked, telescoping, prehensile otherworldly tentacles-like appendages manifesting from his body, usually from middle chest to back. Some tentacle have three to five single-jointed sharp pincers. The pincers are able to rotate and produce highly dangerous poison. Tatsumi, after training with Shub-Niggurath, can release a number of tentacles at will to bludgeon, impale, grab and smash or wrap and crush enemies as well as protecting himself and his allies.
- Horn Manifestation: Tatsumi, while using Shub-Niggurath's power on above average tied to her physiology, can unintentionally generate a caprine-like goat horns on his head, which he used offensively. The horns in his head can be described as sharp as a rhino, blunt like a goat, and filed with solid eldritch blood.
- Eldritch Conversion: Tatsumi can permanently transform other beings into an eldritch abomination, turns his victims into gruesome and evil creatures who are incapable of dying. Tatsumi has the capability of reviving deceased individuals, returning them on a mindless, zombie-like state that only follows the will of Tatsumi himself.
- Shub-Niggurath Conjuration:
- Eldritch Power Resistance: Tatsumi is able to withstand various forms of energy, and concussive attacks of eldritch powers from the Outer Pantheon.
- Dark Divinity:
- Dark Divine Presence:
- Fear Manipulation:
- Madness Manipulation:
- Corruption Manipulation:
- Enhanced Necromancy:
- Dark Energy Manipulation:
- Dark Energy Blasts:
- Dark Energy Force-Field Generation:
- Dark Energy Absorption:
- Dark Portal Creation:
- Worship Empowerment:
- Prayer Empowerment:
- Faith Empowerment:
- Primordial Chaos Manipulation:
- Dragon Lordship:
- Dragon Manipulation:
- Hierarchy Manipulation:
- Dragon Empowerment:
- Invasion Manipulation:
- War Manipulation:
- War Empowerment:
- Combat Empowerment:
- Battle Precognition:
- Army Manipulation:
- Weapon Manipulation:
- Weapon Conjuration:
- Weapon Transformation:
- Weapon Disarmament:
- Weapon Omniscience:
- Apocalypse Manipulation:
- Apocalypse Inducement:
- Disaster Manipulation:
- Death Inducement:
- Genocide Inducement:
- Perfect Storm Inducement:
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation:
- Transcendent Energy Generation:
- Transcendent Energy Projection:
- Transcendent Energy Blasts:
- Transcendent Energy Transferal:
- Transcendent Energy Bullet Hell:
- Superpower Manipulation:
- Power Augmentation:
- Power Negation:
- Cosmic Telekinesis:
- Physics Manipulation:
- Space-Time Manipulation:
- Spatem Khasm Manipulation:
- Personal Space-Time:
- Space-Time Rift:
- Space-Time Destruction:
- Space-Time Restoration:
- Null Element Manipulation:
- Spatial Manipulation:
- Space Generation:
- Spatial Displacement:
- Momentum Manipulation:
- Portal Manipulation:
- Time Manipulation:
- Temporal Stop:
- Event Recreation:
- Temporal Reduction:
- Flash Forward:
- Time Travel:
- Temporal Loop Creation:
- Space-Time Distortion:
- Gravitational Singularity Generation:
- Black Hole Creation:
- White Hole Creation:
- Wormhole Creation:
- Spatem Khasm Manipulation:
- Voice Manipulation:
- Answer Inducement:
- Ultimate Regeneration:
- Love Empowerment:
- Transcendent Energy Manipulation:
- Nether Guardianship:
- Primal Outer Tyrant Mode:
- Nigh-Absolute Physical Augmentation: Tatsumi possess a supreme and perfect body. He is of absolute physical capabilities, are on a near-infinite scale, with his strength he can lift the universe with his bare hands, with his speed he can travel nearly anywhere in existence instantly, with his durability his is essentially invincible. Tatsumi's perfect bodily aspects have his innate body infinitely enhanced, his bones, blood, organs and cells are almost perfect and infinite.
- Nigh-Absolute Mental Augmentation: Tatsumi's mental attributes, capabilities and abilities are at the nigh-absolute peak, infinitely superior to that of all other beings in other universe, only rivaled by Azathoth. Tatsumi possesses near-absolute mental capabilities, enabling him to accomplish feats that can’t be comprehended or replicated by practically every other beings. Some examples include being able to memorize everything and anything he have come across and recall it with infallible accuracy, no matter how complicated or incomprehensible, learn and master anything and apply it instantly with terrifying proficiency, have an infinite brain capacity capable of comprehending anything that he have laid his eyes on and be highly resistant or immune to powers that affect and mess with the mind of a being.
- Chains of Incursio: This is a hidden technique that is characteristic to the teigu Demon Armor: Incursio and to Tatsumi after fusing with it. Tatsumi produce durable silver chains, which emerges from the light that typically used for Incursio's Tyrant to manifest after first activation. Tatsumi control the chains as they extend outwards from the ground, most commonly to wrap around targets and restrain them. The chains are extremely durable, enough that even the World Serpent would struggle to destroy them. In addition to physically binding targets, the chains are said to neutralize their target by binding and nullifying their powers. Depending on the number and the length of chains its user intend to produce, they may prefer to initially create only a few chains, which they send underground to split apart and spread around the area as needed, leaving their immediate surroundings uncluttered. The strength and durability of the chain grows stronger with the target having higher divinity, but is no more than a tough chain to a target like Esdeath. When used against a regular human, they will feel they has no chance of prying it off of them. Divine targets are completely held in place, allowing Tatsumi to bind a minor Greek god. It does have some sort of limit, as even he is able to tell that the chain is not enough to completely bind powerful ones like Odin. Tatsumi is capable of taking out the entire length of chain from the "Activating Light of Incursio" to use in conjunction with the sword when he is serious about fighting, or he can simply summon part of it from the surrounding area. The chain can be summoned from anywhere Tatusmi can reach, elongate and contract without any shown limit, and multiple individual sections can be summoned at one time. The chain itself is capable of acting as a striking weapon when launched at a high speed, and he can summon a single length to wrap around an opponent so he can drag them towards him by pulling it. Tatsumi generally binds the opponent's weapon, limbs, shoulders, neck, and abdomen, rendering them completely immobile. The chains continuously twist and tighten with enough force to attempt to tear off the opponent's head and bend their arms past their limits in a normally impossible direction. Tatsumi is able to pull off what is accepted by all as an impossible feat in breaking free of the weapon with the last vestiges of his strength.
- Curse of Murasame: Tatsumi, after being stabbed by Murasame and lived, was victorious over the curse before it can kill him and became its host as the first bearer of Murasame's Curse. The curse stayed with Tatsumi and cling not only to the body but with also his soul, as shown when Tatsumi regained his memories back, the curse showed up on his body as faded scars. When the curse is used, the faded red scars will lit up, darkening the color red, which seems like fresh scars on first glance, and it will immediately function, enabling Tatsumi to gain Murasame's abilities and his body will act like the Teigu. The curse allows Tatsumi to poison and curse his enemies with his claws or talons with a single cut, similar to the functioning of Murasame. Its curse also gives Tatsumi the ability to be immune to poison, and should he ever being cut by the Teigu Murasame, its curse will only strengthen the other curse on Tatsumi.
- Little War Horn: Despite there is no Murasame, Tatsumi gain the ability to use its trump card, Little War Horn, a performance enhancer that strengthened him with the power of its poisonous curse. When the trump card activated, Tatsumi's scleras turn black with black markings appearing around his pupils and a dark aura envelop his body. Red faded or invisible markings will (re)appear all over Tatsumi's body and remain as scars once again after its effect ended. Unlike Akame, these scars will not cause Tatsumi to feel pain all over his body, much less not all. Not like Akame who activated the trump card by cutting herself with the sword and resisting the poisonous curse, Tatsumi can use the trump card by simply willing it or embrace his inner demon, and not discard his humanity. Tatsumi also gain the strong endurance and durability enough to use Little War Horn multiple times. The first and second time Tatsumi used the trump card, he struggled not too give in to his unconsciousness as he feel overwhelming pain, but a few months of training cause only slightly lessens the pain.
- Power of the Tyrant: An ability only exclusive to Tatsumi himself that has the power linked to the Tyrant, he inherited this ability from his connection to the Tyrant inside him, whom is a being of embodied invasion and destruction. It is an extremely powerful ability that smashes everything Tatsumi comes into contact with into pieces. It can be used to both crack Magic spells into pieces, thereby nullifying its effects, as well as to reduce other powers and to deflect it. Even the most powerful abilities are rendered useless when faced with this destructive and advanced power, which is difficult to control even for an extremely powerful individual like the user Tatsumi himself. The effects of Tyrant's Power occasionally manifest themselves as the target being destroyed into very small pieces, and, should the Tyrant's Power be directly cast on another living organism, the recipient is crush into nothingness. Tatsumi calls this ability one of "the unknown secrets," indicating that it was created rather recently and would thus be unknown to someone who has knowledge of all Powers and Abilities of old, such as Solomon.
- Eradication: An powerful damaging offensive technique which strikes a large area near Tatsumi after roughly gestures his hand before himself. As he does so, the area immediately in front of him is struck by an immense release of the Tyrant's power surging from the ground, which wreaks havoc on anything it finds, rising up several meters in the air and shattering the earth it emerges from reducing it to small pieces.
- Terra Tremor: Tatsumi release a small, brief shockwave from his body, before slowly shaking the area around him, and the more power he releases, the more powerful the earthquake he causes. It is powerful enough to rival the Greek God of the Seas and Earthshaker, Posiedon.
- Tyrannical Obliteration: Tatsumi slaps his hands upon the ground and destroys the earth in a relatively large, explosive radius, which not only destroys his foes' footing, but also leaves them bombarded with the extremely large boulders fractured from the ground.
- Invasion of Evolution: Tatsumi smash his hands or stomp his foot to the ground to release multiple durable sharp spikes to his foes, the design of the spikes is the same as the armored scales and red flesh of Tatsumi in his Tyrant dragon form.
- Crush of the Void: Tatsumi firstly punches his enemies repeatedly without stopping, and after a last powerful punch, he lifts his hand, palm facing towards his foes and clenches it. The area around his enemies will disoriented slightly and reality will shatter like glass shards, and the void behind will be exposed before it swallowed his enemies, bringing them into the unknown.
- Demolition of an Empyrean: Tatsumi first releases a powerful shockwave and then hits his opponents with a powerful strike, imbued with the Power of the Tyrant, capable of launching opponents great distances and destroying an entire landscape as well as breaking divine shields.
- Tyrannic's Day: Tatsumi taps in an empowered state that greatly augments him physical abilities for a whole hour straight. This ability allows him to tap into the destructive force of the world, enhancing his other abilities, but strengthening more his Power of the Tyrant.
- Wrath of the Tyrant: Tatsumi's eight most powerful move of the Tyrant's Power, capable of giving him the ability to destroy and eradicates his enemies to near-nonexistent. Tatsumi will be shrouded by visible destructive energy of the Power of the Tyrant, which will temporarily send his mind into a frenzied animal-like rage and amplified his already supernatural abilities to a peak of absolute. Using this power would turn him in his Partial Form, have his body completely replaced and overlay by the Tyrant's scales, a pair of protrusion horns, a Tyrant's eye visibly rests in the middle of his collarbone, and a scaly-reptilian sporting tusk-like fingernails claws. This move is theorized by many and even Tatsumi himself to give him the power enough to erase a whole species into extinction.
- Destruction of Absolution:
- Celestial Magic Spells: By saying the name of his technique, either accompanied by incantation or not, Tatsumi can cast magic spells trough his signature Eldritch Magic composed of similar to golden-yellow energy as Arcane Magic, but mixed with multi-colored cosmic colors like blue, green, and red hues.
- Erammah Snelmih (The Hammer of Heaven): Tatsumi first celestial magic spell, in which gathers a dependable quantity of celestial energy in his fist, with hints of yellow-blue lightning effects, and then punches his target while dealing sheer damage. He also used it to punch the ground, engulfing his target in a torrent of celestial energy and destroying much of the surrounding ground in the process.
- Galsträjh Snexalag Ålb (Heartbeat of the Blue Galaxy): With a meager wave of his hands, Tatsumi engulfs his clenched fist in a copious amount of blue celestial energy, and then punches in the direction of his foes that creates an extremely vast, beautifully deep blue-colored torrent of celestial energy. Alternatively, he can release it as a spiraling torrent from one of his palms in a brief delay of energy sphere. In a second alternative way, Tatsumi could use his magic to surround himself in a protective glowing blue fiery celestial energy, both raising his temperature to 5500 degrees Celsius as hot as the sun and also lowering it to and generate wide pulses of blue celestial energy
- Gäv Sanronräjts (The Path of the Stars):
- Nlom Somsok (Cosmos Cloud):
- Sso Va Noisillok Snenåm (The Moon's Collision of Us):
- Agö Edneeslla Tkslemmih (Heavenly All-Seeing Eye): Tatsumi has shown the ability to remotely view an area by summoning a giant eye in the sky over the location he wants to see and linking this eye with his true one. Both the giant eye and his real eye show a cross-shape pattern, similar to his Tyrant eye, while the Magic is active. Another alternative way of using this magic allows Tatsumi to see over long distances, giving him the ability to see through solid objects, thereby allowing him to track enemies with relative ease.
- Etläb Snenoitalletsnokurfgnuj (Belt of the Virgin Constellation):
- Celestial Tyrant Forces: This is an advanced power-booster spell created by Tatsumi through the power of the Tyrant and his Celestial magic. When he enters Celestial Tyrant Forces, he will effectively turn into a humanoid Dragon (or in his case, Tyrant), gaining two matching menacing red cross-slit eyes with a slight golden hue in the middles, metallic-like reptilian scales and traits, such as further elongated, and sharper, canines, as well as armored scale-like patterns on his skin, and secondary long horn-like ears. According to Tatsumi, Celestial Tyrant Forces is a state of ability of temporary power amplifier stages, growing stronger by the more he transcends, which something, unless he teach a similar ability to someone, only he can attain; granting him power comparable to that which a real Tyrannical Dragon possesses: the power to utterly conquer and destroy everything.
- Eppord (Globule):
- Nlommad (Dust Cloud):
- Asoluben (Nebula):
- Låh Travs (Black Hole):
- Anräjtsnortuen (Neutron Star):
- Avonrepus (Supernova):
- Ettäj Dör (Red Giant):
- Anräjtssnevkesduvuh (Main Sequence Star):
- Anräjtsotorp (Protostar):
- Rune Magic:
- Martial Art Techniques:
- Origin of the Cultivation Dragon, Nūjoàb: Open: Tatsumi, after finding out he cannot practice the manipulation of chi, has managed to train, manifest, and unlock the "Cultivation Origin" inside him. This gives him an access to cultivate and massive boost in power as well as the control of chi energy, though the process is extremely painful to him.
- Blue Thunder Break: After successfully training with it, Tatsumi could release a blast of blue electrical energy that breaks grounds in its path.
- Thundering Gale Hammer: By placing his palm out towards the target. A ball of light blue energy shoots out from Tatsumi's palm and flies toward the target, blowing it back on impact.
- Azure Fire Bolt: Tatsumi infuse the ground beneath him with energy to generate powerful streams of electrical fire-like blue fiery energy that ricocheted off several ground areas to attack his foes.
- Wings of Justice Bringer: A technique that involves Tatsumi creating and using energy wings to create a powerful gust of wind enough to blow heavily armored ships.
- Fists of Ruby Fury: Tatsumi uses this ability for making things explode on contact and causing living beings to become paralyzed. When preforming several gestures his hands glow bright red and when implanted on something or someone they glow bright red before hitting the ground with his hand to detonate whatever he strikes. He also might immobilize his victim for a second, and then an explosion happens, possibly by hitting their pressure points or to simply knocked them out.
- Swift Slashing Dragon Blade:
- Closed Sabbatical Heal:
- Great Palm Blast: Tatsumi releases a focused energy blasted from his palm to his foes, which can create a medium-sized crater.
- Single-Lotus Golden Clap: Tatsumi claps his hands once together which causes a shockwave to be release and negates energies of nearly all kind. Tatsumi also uses this as a property-breaking move, as Tatsumi can destroy hard materials.
- Mystic Rumbling of the Low Mountains:
- First and Last Blade of Five Seasons: Tatsumi enhances his sword with chi energy mixed with the five elements of seasons, he will take a moment to concentrate the blast of power into a single point, then slash his sword to release the power behind the blade into his target area, which would cause a massive destruction of the five elements in its wake. The five elements inside the sword Tatsumi have imbued are respectively associated with the cycles of the five seasons; wood for Spring, fire for Summer, earth for Late Summer, metal for Autumn or Fall, and water for Winter.
- Sky Sea of Shaking Lightning:
- Heavenly Dawn Sword Descend:
- Swirling Energy of Destined Stars:
- Tsym's Divine Dragon Forgotten Art Techniques:
- One Breath of the Dragon Way:
- Storm Blaze of the Stellar Sage Dragon:
- Amethyst Thunder Divine Technique:
- Yin-Yang Spirit Grand Cutting Technique:
- Stellar Sage Dragon's Army Cracking Song: Tatsumi takes a quick sharp breath and releases a destructive gust of stellar sage energy from his mouth that is very lethal in force, capable of wiping out armies. The stellar sage energy is also accompanied by a devastatingly powerful heavy soundwave and its sound resembles the screeches of Tsym,
- Touch of Xia Shang: Tatsumi imbued his index finger with stellar sage energy, his finger which possesses the fundamental Xia and Shang dynasties as well as the cosmic space. Initial mastery allow Tatsumi to annihilate all beings, and ultimate mastery had allowed Tatsumi to shatter time and space, and obliterate the Great Dao of the Heaven and Earth.
- Great Dynasty Arc Incarnation:
- Dragon Claw of Tsym: Tatsumi engulfed his hands in powerful stellar sage energy in a solid translucent bright white cosmic shroud claws, swiping at the target in a sharp, fluid, destructive claw-like fashion, unleashing slashing streams of destructive white cosmic energy that can cut through durable divine materials. Unlike most techniques, Tatsumi can maintain this ability for as long as he like without it consuming his energy.
- Supreme Glory of the Stellar Sage Dragon Tsym:
- Skills via S.O.B.B.: Due to his link to the mystical orb, Tatsumi is granted the ability to focus his innate dragon-fire abilities and amplified them. He used this to create techniques connected to it.
- Restoration of the Boundless Bleem: Tatsumi uses his power linked to the Sifr Orb to restore inorganic items back to the state they were in.
- Orb of Deception: Tatsumi sends his orb in the target's direction, turning invisible and replaced by a physical illusion of itself along the way. The true illusive orb would deal great magic damage to enemies within its path while the real orb would transport itself behind the enemies back and blasting its way. The fake orb from the front would disappear after doing its work, and the real orb would homes back to Tatsumi, dealing the same in true damage to enemies hit on its way back.
- Luminous Flares: Tatsumi throws an orb above his target which it reproduces into numerous other orbs that charge toward the target like light beams while coating themselves with dragon-fire.
Tatsumi, at first, does not have a Teigu, using instead a short-sized broadsword as his primary choice of weaponry. Tatsumi's skill with the sword is so great that he is able to defeat opponents as dangerous Captain Ogre while also being able to hold his own against Teigu users like Zanku and Nyau for a good amount of time without having a Teigu of his own. Tatsumi is also skilled enough to survive longer than most when faced against Akame in his first appearance. Tatsumi later becomes capable of using a spear to where he can split two Giant Lizard Danger Beasts in half from their mouth to the tip of their tail in a single movement.
He later inherits one from Bulat, becoming the successor of Incursio. During Tatsumi's first activation of his Teigu, Tatsumi forces the demon armor to evolve to match his movements and battle-style. Soon after, Tatsumi disciplines himself to new extends in order to fully master his new Teigu, unlocking its abilities at a staggering rate. Thanks to Bulat's training on Mt. Fake, Tatsumi is able to develop a sixth sense, becoming more aware of his surroundings. After the one month time-skip, Leone comments on how Tatsumi was getting closer and closer to Bulat's level of strength and proficiency after seeing him materialize and utilize Neuntote, the spear/halberd auxiliary weapon.
Even before obtaining a Teigu, Tatsumi was a force to be reckoned with due to his already honed battle skills. Having been taught swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat by an ex-military official since a young age, Tatsumi has since improved, being able to take much large and experienced opponents down with ease.
After having donned Incursio for the first time, Tatsumi begins to rely on unarmed hand-to-hand combat more often than he used to, and is seen to be exceptionally skilled in fighting opponents even while unarmed, as seen during a tournament held by Esdeath, utilizing the devastating, remarkable physical strength he possesses, and supplementing this with his close quarters combat skill. Upon training his body in order to master his Teigu, Tatsumi becomes able to defeat a member of the "Temple of the Imperial Fist" despite the difference in both size and experience with ease without having to use Incursio. Tatsumi's overall strength becomes so high that while using Incursio, he can easily obliterate a boulder many times his own size. Even without Incursio, Tatsumi has shown that he was strong enough to lift a bear-like Danger Beast with ease after killing it.
After forcing Incursio to evolve once more through his strong emotions, Tatsumi's strength and speed had reached to incredibly high levels that he managed to fight on par with both Esdeath and Budo, especially due to Incursio having also evolved to be able to resist both ice and lightning attacks, the former of which allows Tatsumi to even resist the effects of Esdeath's Trump Card, Mahapadma, for a moment. From Bulat's advice of being aware of his surroundings, Tatsumi had managed to avoid one of Budo's lightning attacks, allowing him to deal a powerful blow that injured Budo.
Another thing to note is that similar to how Wave is the first one in the series to deal a clean, powerful blow on Akame, Tatsumi is the only one to have ever done the same to Esdeath as well as General Budo, a feat that surprised Esdeath, Akame, and even Tatsumi himself. However, this is more due to how Esdeath's affections for Tatsumi, added with her enjoyment of the battle along with the Great General's lack of combat experience coupled with blind fury, had given Tatsumi an opening for both instances.
From the forced evolution of Incursio, the Teigu has begun to bond with Tatsumi, to the point that Tatsumi was to become Tyrant's new dragon body, something that would break and kill Tatsumi, giving him a limit of 3-4 more uses of Incursio before the effects take over fully. This has also made it that he is now resistant against poison, even a deadly one from Cosmina, due to how he had managed to survive the poison trap the Prime Minister had placed on Incursio's hilt that would have fell a High Class Danger Beast in an instant. This also allowed Tatsumi to fight, overwhelm, and kill Cosmina when she became a hybrid Danger Beast. Dorothea claimed that Cosmina would have had advantage over Tatsumi if she had fed on other humans for another two days. Though, despite this statement, Tatsumi was able to repel both Budo and Esdeath, two of the Empire's strongest.
Esdeath once carefully noted how powerful Tatsumi became and how Incursio continued to evolve, as shown when they battled on the day of the Revolution. Despite unable to land a fatal blow on the Empire's strongest, he is still shown to be more than able to hold his own against her and even hold her back from attacking the rebels. This proves his sheer strength and ability to adapt to his opponent.
Tatsumi is even able to be hit by Esdeath's dangerous 'Hagel Sprung' technique with no injuries whatsoever.
Tatsumi reaches the pinnacle of his strength after forcing his Teigu to evolve once more, needing a boost of power to defeat Shikoutazer, Tatsumi is shown to receive a massive increase in power, to the point where he can inflict serious damage to Shikoutazer. He is able to destroy the Supreme Teigu in a matter of two hits, the second one piercing through the Supreme Teigu's weakened area. He is also able to withstand Shikoutazer's devastating artillery strikes.
Unfortunately, despite this transformation being indescribably powerful, it is not shown to last long as Incursio's influence quickly brings it to an end.
Tatsumi is an all-around fighter with a mountain load of potential that is noticed by Leone, Bulat, Esdeath and Budo among others. Leone is the first to notice Tatsumi's potential and recommends him as a new recruit. Bulat believes that Tatsumi will someday surpass him and leave him in the dust. Esdeath believes that with enough training, Tatsumi can become general-class. General Budo noted Tatsumi's prowess and ability in the heat of combat, remarking it all the more since he fused to his Teigu.
Other than his fighting abilities, Tatsumi is capable of using a forge to repair and create weapons. Although his skills at blacksmithing are only at a beginner's level, it is still used as his cover while in the Capital as shown when he is announced as 'Tatsumi the Blacksmith' during Esdeath's competition. Tatsumi is also shown to be a very capable chef, having done some of the cooking for Night Raid at the beginning of his career.
- Super-Keen Intellect:
- Accelerated Mental Process: Tatsumi can process information at incredible speeds, allowing him to analyze and come to conclusions at an unprecedented rate. It also make his thought processing able to take in and retain information just as fast and efficiently. Tatsumi is able to change his entire strategy in an instant and familiarize himself with advanced new knowledge within seconds. After three years in Nethrum'navo, Tatsumi's brain activity became over two times faster than it had been previously.
- Master Tactician: Tatsumi has great knowledge of tactics and leadership, which he uses to great effect as the Protector of the Teigu Empire, Adviser of the 13th Teigu Empress, Dark General, Leader of the Terminators and Hero of Earth. An extremely formidable tactical and strategic genius, often using cunning and planning to effectively assess combat situations and come up with effective strategies, and successfully outwit stronger and more powerful foes, sometimes rather than simply out-fighting them, using any of their exploitable weaknesses to his advantage. Hence, Tatsumi is by far the best tactician among the Terminators, and later Penumbra Ordo, with Najenda and Sifyr equal to him and few deities being known to surpass him.
- Master Blacksmith: Before travelling to the Empire, Tatsumi was trained by a former soldier in a hard talent of weapon smiting, pushing Tatsumi into his limits.
- Master Investigator: Tatsumi is an immensely formidable detective genius, capable of observation, forensic investigation, and psychological assessments, as well as both inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber and has been claimed by many to be the "world's greatest secret detective".
- Master Tracker:
- Master Equilibrium:
- Expert Engineer:
- Master Dealer: Tatsumi, while not in his guise as the Tyrant, is an extremely experienced genius dealer, with Tatsumi's immortal life and natural fluency in near all human languages allowing him to accumulate an immense amount of knowledge on the subject, though he seems to specialize most in ancient antiques and dragon-related items.
- Expert Hacker:
- Master Psychological Intuition:
- Master Social Intuition: Tatsumi has a high degree of social confidence, allowing him to intuitively determine how to interact with others, gain their respect and get his point across with calmness, eloquence, and charisma. As a result, Tatsumi remains extremely well-respected at the Teigu Empire, by its people, by the Terminatos, and even the extremely experienced goddess Hestia is almost instantly intrigued by him.
- Master Torturer:
- Despair Inducement:
- Torment Inducement:
- Mental Pressure:
- Will Breaking:
- Master Intimidation Intuition:
- Master Dragon Intuition:
- Master Pressure Point Intuition:
- Master Alchemist:
- Master Parental Intuition:
- Multilingualism: Tatsumi was fluent in his native Japanese, as well as English, French, German, Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, Latin, Norwegian, Russian and various other languages. Tatsumi also knew Morse code and taught Kimyona Chi a Chinese accent to cover up her Japanese accent.
- Language of the Birds:
- Master Hand-to-Hand Combat: Tatsumi is an extremely proficient unarmed fighter, often using Incursio in combination with puches, kicks, and even headbutts, to control his opponents to great effect. Such skill is paired with amazing prowess: aside from his strength, Tatsumi has displayed high degrees of speed, agility and reflexes, enough for him to match melee-specialists of Akame's caliber in battle. After a few months training, Tatsumi was able to defeat two Super Class Danger Beasts in quick succession despite their own prowess.
- Master Martial Artist: Tatsumi is an extremely skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist, having extensive levels of knowledge of melee combat as well as being considerably experienced in combat operations, making him one of the most powerful and best fighters on the world. His unique draconian fighting style is very acrobatic and heavily attack-oriented, primarily utilizing powerful sweeping kicks, aerial takedowns, and slashing attacks with hooked and clawed fists, reminiscent of the manner in which a dragon strikes. His attacks are fluid and swift, allowing him to transition from attack to defense rapidly. Tatsumi's techniques combine Japanese oriented martial arts, like Karate, Judo, Aikido, Araki-Ryū, Bujutsu, Byakuren Kaikan, Daitō-Ryū Aiki-Jūjutsu, Enshin Kaikan, Hojōjutsu, Iaido, Kendo, Kyūdō, Kyusho Jitsu, Ninjutsu, Sōjutsu, and other styles, including dragon-style Kung Fu, Wushu, Dambe, Laamb, Capoeira, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Krav Maga, Savate, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing and Eskrima.
- Master Acrobat: Tatsumi is an extremely skilled gymnast, acrobat and aerialist, being able to fluidly dodge attacks from multiple directions using coordinated flips, twists, and sharp turns without losing balance.
- Weapon Specialist:
- Master Swordsmanship: Tatsumi possesses great mastery in swordsmanship and his skills are of the highest calliber. His offensive capabilities mainly come his swordplay, which enables to effectively utilize the weapons that the surrounding area provides, which can includes swords, daggers, axes, lances and staffs (among others). Tatsumi has shown great skill in utilizing the reverse-grip od swordsmanship as well as the normal grip. He is even capable of employing Incursio effectively using his feet, by wielding its hilt between his hallux and second toe.
- Broadsword Mastery:
- Spear Mastery:
- Katana Mastery:
- Knife Mastery: Tatsumi is highly skilled in wielding and throwing knives. During knife fights, he tends to slam his hand against the pommel of his knife to drive the blade into his opponents.
- Chain Mastery: Hojojutsu
- Gun Mastery:
- Master Marksmanship:
- Master Assassin: Tatsumi, as a former member of Night Raid and Terminators, is a powerful and revered assassin. Following his reawaken in the modern world, Tatsumi has killed thousands of his enemies with an assortment of weapons. He has killed people who committed crimes, when he attacked the organizations and factions, when he mutilate monsters, when he created a massacre of his foes, when he attacked gods at their residence, when he stolen magical and divine equipment, when he escaped residences after killing his design targets, when he was pursued by enemies after a bounty was placed on him, when he attacked mount Olympus and when he escaped from Greece, earning him a large fame and reputation across the world as "true master of death" and "monster of monsters". Furthermore, Kimyona has stated that hunting is what Tatsumi does best, and that the Tyrant is the last thing many beings ever see.
- Master Spy:
- Master Thief:
- Master Interrogator: Tatsumi was able to trick Honezt into telling him about his own plan. He was able to do a "reverse interrogation"; while he seemed to be in danger, in truth, he was getting all the information he wanted to know to his advantage.
- Master Magic-User:
- Female Manetism: Tatsumi somehow attracted and have the opposite gender to have romantic feelings for him, regardless of age; from a little girl to a full adult woman.
- Sixth Sense: Tatsumi, after training alongside Night Raid has gained a Sixth Sense, enabling him to be more aware of his surroundings. It only improved during his adventures after Night Raid's disbandment and on his training in the modern era after retaining his past memories.
- Spiritual Awareness: Tatsumi possess a heightened awareness to the paranormal, allowing him to clearly see and sense spiritual entities, such as spirits, ghosts, angels, and demons, that are normally invisible to normal humans.
- Indomitable Will: Tatsumi has tremendous determination and strength of will. He refuses to ever give up, even when placed against seemingly insurmountable odds. Hence, despite the Jigu Empire invading the Teigu Empire having far superior firepower due the lost of other Teigu, despite the extreme danger of the World Serpent Jörmungandr, despite having to fight the stronger and seemingly unstoppable Esdeath and Ares, despite having to battle the father of monsters Typhon right after witnessing Kimyona's seemingly death, Tatsumi promptly rose up, overcame his immense negative emotions, and kept on fighting, persisting until he eventually managed to gain the upper hand. Indeed, his indomitable spirit gave a renewed hope to the Penumbra Ordo and inspired them past the point of purely monetary interests. When humanity's inherent potential for evil was revealed to him by Typhon. Tatsumi, while initially taken aback, ultimately rejected the prospect of alliance with Typhon against them, even if that were to mean missing out on "paradise" on Earth, and instead courageously confronted him as the monster god killer. When seemingly beaten by Typhon (who was only growing more powerful from his violence, rage, and hatred) and overcome by the weight of his words and the devastation of Kimyona's death, Tatsumi recalled her great faith for and undying belief in him, and was thereby able to muster enough willpower to overcome his violent emotions and defeat Typhon. While mostly stepping away from vigilantism for months, Tatsumi didn't entirely lose hope, and it was fully reignited again when he witnessed the rise of Night Raid and Jaegers in the modern era, giving him enough faith to help others found the Penumbra Ordo.
- Enhanced Fearlessness:
- Pain Suppression: Despite his mastery of martial arts and use of powers, Tatsumi is frequently injured in battle, but demonstrates inhuman tolerance to heavy pain, being able to shrug off physical blows, great damage, bullet wounds, and non-physical attacks with ease.
- Will Empowerment:
- Anger Empowerment:
- Clear Mind:
- Illusion Negation:
- Implacability: Tatsumi is able to fight against an overwhelming odds with ease. He is a capable warrior on the battlefield, decimating the enemy single-handedly and with a near-supernatural finesse that pars with the skill of more experienced fighters, Tatsumi being a military force in himself. This is the result of extreme tactical brilliance and martial skill, deadly at long-range combat as well as in close quarters.
- Absolute Tranquility:
- Insanity Immunity:
- High Resistance:
- Maximum Concentration Focus:
- Manipulation Immunity:
- Death-Force Inducement Immunity:
- Soul Manipulation Immunity:
- Fate Defiance:
- Bloodlust Aura: Tatsumi can, if feeling "silently enrage", unintentionally project an aura of pure intent and bloodlust that include aggression, brutality, hostility, and rage. The effect may be caused by purely physical or mental means, or a combination of both. He will leak a form of bloodlust that’s associated with deadly individuals that have no hesitation in harming or killing.
- Fear Inducement: Tatsumi can evoke and increase fear and horror in others through giving them an evil glare, causing his target’s brain to release fear-inducing chemicals. The target’s perception may be altered, causing them to see their environment as ominous and Tatsumi as a dark and foreboding human monster, and aided by the Tyrant behind him.
- Penance Stare: Tatsumi can, by locking eyes with beings, induce a variety of negative effects in those who have sinned or committed evils, with the effects ranging from inflicting pain to knocking people out, or sometimes even killing them instantly.
- Killing Instinct: Tatsumi possesses the capability that enables him to be what is the "ultimate killing machine". He have instincts to kill by any means and in the most effective ways possible, use anything at hand to do so and, have no both emotional and mental issues or moral dilemmas either before, during or after the deed. He is, in fact, a cold and merciless killer. He is focused on nothing except killing his enemies and how he should do so, putting all of his efforts into making sure whatever he kill is good and dead.
- Rage Mind:
- Berserker Combat:
- Indomitable Rage:
- Absolute Violence:
- Absolute Survivability:
- Quadrupedalism: Although Tatsumi, in his full Tyrant form, like all dragons, run and walk on all four limbs in a quadrupedal manner, he was human before, as he stand upright in a bipedal manner.
- Sharp Claws and Talons:
- Sharp Teeth:
- Prehensile Tail:
- Alternate Forms: Tatsumi, fused with Incursio and the body of the Tyrant, have the ability to changed forms and even manifest the previous evolved forms for Incursio's armor.
- Human Form: Tatsumi, after turning into Tyrant dragon, with a few tries, can turn back into his former appearance self, as standard human being. But despite that, he still retains the Tyrant Eye, so he remove the slits in his pupils to have a "complete heterochromia" red eye.
- Incursio Armor:
- Golden Evolved Incursio:
- Partial Form:
- 1st Evolved Incursio: During his second fight with Esdeath, Tatsumi forced Incursio to evolve. This caused the armor to take on a more reptilian appearance, and Neuntote's blade to grow much larger. In this state, Tatsumi's speed and strength are much higher, letting fight both Esdeath and Budo to a standstill, and Incursio has evolved to resist the effects of Esdeath's Demon's Extract and her time-stopping Mahapadma ability. However, this also caused Incursio to begin fusing with Tatsumi, turning his right eye into Tyrant's.
- 2nd Evolved Incursio: After sustaining critical damage from the Shikoutazer, Incursio evolved again, gaining enhanced strength and speed, regerative capabilities, and wings that Tatsumi could use to fly. However, this evolution caused half of Tatsumi's face to become reptilian, with scales, fangs, and a massive horn, with his hand becoming scaly and clawed.
- 3nd Evolved Incursio: While fighting the Shikoutazer with Wave, Tatsumi evolved Incursio again, making it bulkier and giving it enough power to damage the Ultimate Teigu. Tatsumi fused even Tyrant even more in this state, with horns growing from both sides of his head and his hands becoming more reptilian.
- 4th Evolved Incursio: Incursio's final evolution, which Tatsumi used to destroy the Shikoutazer once and for all. However, he also lost control of himself multiple times while using it, and his body has fused with Tyrant so much at his point that he's not even considered human anymore. At this point, Tatsumi has lost all humanoid traits, with his body getting covered with scales, his mouth forming into a dragon's, and his teeth turning jagged and sharp. By remembering Bulat and his friends, Tatsumi managed to gain control of the evolution, giving him enough power to destroy the Ultimate Teigu with two hits. In this state, Tatsumi's strength even rivals Esdeath's.
- Tyrant Form: After forcing Incursio to evolve so much to defeat the Ultimate Teigu, Tatsumi was completely consumed by Incursio, transforming him into Tyrant reborn. As one of the strongest class of Danger Beast, Super Class, Tyrant is an incredibly powerful monster. This new Tyrant resembles an armored dragon, resembling Incursio's second evolved form with added wings and tail, and is as large as a building.
- Inner World:
- Personal Domain:
- Memory World Creation:
- Inner Training Grounds:
- Habitable Anatomy:
- Mindscape Materialization:
- Reality Warping:
- Dimensional Storage:
- Personal Domain:
- Inner Beast Collaboration:
- Inner Beast Companionship:
- Inner Beast Summoning:
- Inner Beast Empowerment:
- ¥40, 874, 400 (Japan; Billion):
- $4, 450, 780, 945 (United States; Trillion):
- €299, 028 (Europe; Thousand):
- ¥28, 900, 450 (China; Million):
- $560, 800 (Hong Kong; Trillion):
- ₱300, 450 (Philippines; Thousand):
- ₩82, 940, 464 (Korea; Million):
- ₹70, 590, 395, 000 (India; Billion):
- £105, 800, 489 (Egypt; Billion):
- $1, 200, 984, 552 (Australia; Trillion):
- kr35, 830 (Iceland; Thousand):
- ₽45, 006 (Russia; Thousand):
- ₫67, 990 (Vietnam; Thousand):
- Symbol of Avatar: Fortuna:
- Demon Armor: Incursio (Inactive; fused with Tatsumi): An armor-type Teigu created from the flesh of the Danger Beast, Tyrant. The Danger Beast's power was so great that its flesh is still alive within, giving the Teigu the title of "Demon Dragon Armor". Before it's released, Incursio resembles a short sword with a chain-link tassel, and activating it envelops the user with the armor. Due to being a full body-armor, Incursio has a near-indestructible defense with the only thing able to pierce it being other Teigu. The armor also greatly enhances the Tatsumi's physical abilities such as speed, strength and agility.
- Neuntote: An auxiliary weapon that can be summoned with Incursio. It resembles a lance or halberd, and is sharp enough to slice through Danger Beasts.
- Chaos Bringer: Nagusame:
- Sifr Orb of Boundless Bleem: An extremely powerful divine-magical sentient orb weapon that was found by Tatsumi and other treasures inside the core of Tabby's Star in outer space. It became one of his weapon of choice that he rolls around on his person which he sometimes always use. It is used in conjuration with his dragon-fire powers; it can be launched at high speeds at opponents and if it is ever broken, it can easily be repaired.
- Shotforce of the Great Target: An extremely powerful divine-magical sentient rifle gun weapon that was found by Tatsumi and other treasures inside the core of Tabby's Star in outer space. It became one of his weapon of choice that he used in his jobs which he sometimes always use. It has multiple usages and it uses the user's own willpower to create highly concentrated divine-magical bullet. It can be used to fight in close combats using the blade underneath and if it is ever broken, it can easily be repaired by Tatsumi.
- Slēyh the Spear of Thundered Bruiser: An extremely powerful divine-magical sentient spear weapon that was found by Tatsumi and other treasures inside the core of Tabby's Star in outer space. It became one of his weapon of choice that he used in his jobs which he sometimes always use. It can generate heavy powerful divine-magical lightning to boost the user's strength. It can be used to fight in close combats and if it is ever broken, it can easily be repaired by Tatsumi.
- Tatsumi's Sword: Tatsumi's original signature weapon, a regular short sword. Destroyed in Episode 11
- Omnipotent Five Sights: Spectator (briefly):
- "Everyone has their own reasons to fight! Sometimes, you have to settle it yourself or there's no way forward!"
- "I know how much it hurts to lose someone for no good reason and it's not fun. I don't want anyone else to have to feel like that."
- "This is the matter of the heart! Sometimes there are problems that can only be solved by yourself, without any help!"
- "The reason doesn't matter. As long as a tiny bit of hope exists, that's all that matters."
- (To Akahoshi Clan) "I do not care if we are related by blood, I never see all of you as my family by bond."
- "I, the hero, saved the world, but the world did not save the hero."
- "Order and Chaos, it both came from Creation and Destruction."
- "I locked my heart with silver chains, so that I can protect it."
- "If the mountain is of despair, there is a single stone of hope."
- "I am always around people, pretending that nothing is wrong! Acting like I have everything in happiness! Did you know, deep down I'm hurting?!"
- "I miss someone who I tried to forget. I dream about someone who I'm not supposed to dream about. I love of that someone, who I can't help but still love."
- "My love for her is when I can't stop yearning for her, looking at her... even if she'll never look back."
- "All i ever wanted was for her to be happy. But deep inside of my heart, I want to be the reason for her happiness."
- "Creating something is sometimes difficult to say the least, but destroying that something is an easy thing to do."
- "I am what you called a dangerous beast, I have a single top purpose, that is the desire to destroy everything, until I tire myself."
- "I... am... physically, mentally, emotionally... tired... of everything."
- "I am the evil... that protects the good."
- "I gained potential and strength, making me powerful, powerful, and more powerful that I became too powerful to be kept alive by the world. But, did I care?"
- Tatsumi's name means "Sleeping Dragon", which seems to be a reference to his hidden potential, which has been noted by many different characters in the series. The first creature he was shown fighting was an Earth Dragon, and he later obtained the "Demon Dragon" Teigu.
- Ironically, in the end of the manga series, he has transformed into a literal dragon.
- His parallel in the Jaegers is Wave.
- Tatsumi is apparently a fan of the manga Hatsukiai, which is published in Gangan Joker, the same publication that Akame Ga Kill! appears in.
- He had a rather large forelock of hair on top of his head which has a tendency to be rather expressive during times of emotion, such as when Esdeath walks into her bedroom half naked, it stands straight up.
- Tatsumi was briefly mentioned at Hinowa ga Yuku! where Akame mention him as her quest is not only to undo Murasame's curse on her but also a way to make Tatsumi human again during her meeting with Hinata at Elder Class.
- Tatsumi's favorite word is "Invasion", as Incursio was translated in Latin.
- Tatsumi love dragons, as being one himself.